For the office in Brussels, our client are currently looking for a Corporate Accounting Senior Officer.
The business offers a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Assisting clients in administration of commercial and real estate entities;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the organization of management board meetings and shareholders meetings
- You hold minimum a Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent;
- You have a relevant experience of 4 to 8 years acquired in the fields of finance & accounting or audit within Belgian jurisdiction;
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch would be considered as an advantage;
- You are organised, committed and punctual;
- Your team spirit, your capacity to build strong client relationships and your sense of initiative will play a decisive role.
Apply for Corporate Accounting Senior Officer - Brussels
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.