With Espira we are expanding the diverse educational landscape in Munich with a cosmopolitan Kita concept of Scandinavian origin. Do you want to help shaping a sustainable concept?
Welcome to the Espira Kinderbetreuung!
You can look forward to:
• a great team that wants to accompany and help shape the implementation of our Scandinavian, partially open concept
• the exciting and responsible task, to strengthen and promote the joy of discovery and individuality together with the children on a daily basis
• great freedom of design and decision-making in the practical implementation of our concept
• a professional company in the background, that offers the best possible framework conditions
• regular training and diverse development opportunities
• a consistent pedagogical quality management, which accompanies and supports your daily work
• educational material in English
• Shared apartments for our employees
We look forward to:
• educational qualification (N.V.Q level 3 in Early Years and Childcare, Diploma in Childcare and Education, B.A. Education or Childhood Practice, HNC, Nursery Nursing, Bachelor in Psychology or equivalent)
• English level of at least C1
• your commitment to shape our concept significantly and to build a kindergarten from the ground up
• self-motivation, enjoy shaping something new and, of course enjoy the educational work with children
• communication strength and flexibility
• Bonding with nature and an appreciative approach to other cultures
Apply for Qualified Early Years Educator
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.