For a new project we are looking for a financial education writer to design course material (for both, online and offline education)
Your job will be to create a variety of materials that are engaging and explain complicated finance topics to audiences appropriate to the learner’s knowledge base and convey that information in easy-to-understand language with the goal of providing new insights.
In this role you will need to learn and comprehend many different finance topics and convey these via compelling educational materials ranging from books, whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, videos, to presentations. Doing this requires you to analyze external resources, liaise with other ARBIP- and external professionals.
Part of your role will be to manage all creative resources including external writers, designers, and other agency personnel as well as ensuring editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
In addition to content creation you will also work with a team on the distribution of this content. Your job will be to analyze content distribution and user engagement in order to optimize the educational content.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating educational content for the web and offline
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content
- A passion for personal finances and investing
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, business, finance, economics or other related field preferred or equivalent experience.
All applications will be treated with complete discretion and privacy.
Apply for Financial Learning Content Developer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.